for the International Cybersecurity Congress will take place
from 3 April to 7 June 2019
Before completing the registration form, please carefully read through the rules regarding accreditation of media representatives for the International Cybersecurity Congress in the Media section of the Congress website.
To apply for accreditation:
1. Complete the registration application form on the official International Cybersecurity Congress website.Please complete all fields in the form, especially those marked with an asterisk (*). Take care to ensure that your personal details are entered correctly, as this information will appear on your badge.
Please take note of the requirements for the badge photograph, which must meet the following specifications:
- Colour photograph in JPEG format;
- Proportions: 3x4;
- Resolution of no less than 480x640;
- Photo depicts the subject facing the camera, wearing no head covering;
- Subject’s face must make up at least 70% of the image.
Information regarding the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration (Step 2 of the form – Contact Information).
2. Supply a covering letter from the media organization to the Media Relations Directorate. This can be done either by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax, to +7 (812) 406 7709 within two weeks of submitting your application.
- The letter must be on your organization’s letterhead and signed by the head of your organization or a person performing those duties (if under power of attorney, attach a copy of the power of attorney document).
- PLEASE NOTE: it is sufficient for foreign media representatives to provide a copy of their accreditation card from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Press Service, instead of a covering letter.
International Cybersecurity Congress Organizing Committee.
Contact info for Media Relations Directorate
Tel.: +7 (812) 406 7709