An accreditation badge is strictly required to access to the Congress venue. The badge contains information about the holder and his or her photograph.
The badge is registered to its holder. Transfer to any third persons is not allowed. Participants must have their badge and passport (or another identification document) on their person throughout the duration of the Congress.
If your badge gets lost or damaged, please immediately inform the administrator at any accreditation stand or Help Desk. The lost badge will be blocked, and a duplicate will be issued once the holder has submitted a written application.
How to obtain a badge:
- Receive a personal email invitation from the Congress Organizing Committee;
- Log in to the personal web office on the Congress website (follow the link in the invitation email) and confirm participation in the Congress;
- Enter personal details in your personal web office and upload a photo for the badge;
- Visit an accreditation point to receive the badge (see below).
The personal data specified in the personal web office must correspond completely to the ID document (passport).
Badge photo requirements:
- colour photo against a light background;
- photo size: 480×640 pixels;
- file format: jpg or jpeg;
- subject must be facing the camera, with no head covering;
- subject’s face must make up at least 70% of the image.
It is necessary to enter relevant personal data and upload a photo into the personal web office in advance (at least 7 working days before the start of the Congress).
How to find out if a badge is ready
- You will be notified by email;
- An appropriate notification will appear in your personal web office;
- You can call your Roscongress Foundation contact person.
How to collect a badgeThe badge can be collected:
- by the participant in person, upon presentation of the identity document specified in the registration details.
- by a third person operating under a power of attorney, in which case they must present:
- The attorney’s passport;
- The original copy of the power of attorney;
- A list of participants (must be attached only in the case that the power of attorney is on behalf of legal entity);
- Copies of participants’ passports.
Power of attorney form on behalf of legal entity:Power of attorney for receiving participant badges Example of how to complete power of attorney form for receiving participant badges
Power of attorney form on behalf of person:Power of attorney for receiving participant badges Example of how to complete power of attorney form for receiving participant badges
Passport copies will be returned to the attorney once the badges are issued.
Before issuing a badge, an accreditation point attendant will make sure that the data specified in the personal web office corresponds to the ID document. In the event of any discrepancies, it will not be possible to issue a badge that same day.